BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Chief of the skies, the Apache.. Progress !!


Chief of the skies...

Well now what do you think of this little beauty ?!
This is my first EVER attempt at a mechanical piece of transport/machinery being more use to the human form this has been yet another challenge... It is by no means finished but I just thought I'd share my progress so far, as it has turned out (at this stage) much better than expected !!
This project is turning into a real learning curve for me I feel like I'm testing my artistic skills in every new drawing and boy am I enjoying it..
I am sure that by tomorrow this piece will be finished, so stay tuned & keep on following my updates..
As always thank you for reading my blog & viewing my progress so far.

Julie

0 comments: